Monday, June 18, 2012

Challenge #20 Summertime Fun!

Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
We hope you all had a fantastic Week and a Wonderful Weekend.
A Huge Thank You to Everyone who joined us
 this past week, WOW!! 
We really enjoyed all the Creative Entries!

A Super Special thanks to our Fantastic Sponsor from Last Week
The WINNER for our Grand Prize from Sassy Studio Designs  per Random.Org is



Chris used 16 recycled pieces in her beautiful art!


Congratulations !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until June 24th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!

This week's Top 5 Picks 
in no particular order


#31 Hazel


#20  Deonna B


#18 Viv


#24 Eileen


#14 Lynn Hayes 


Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

A huge thank you to everyone who played along with us, You all
are winners in our eyes!!!

Our Amazing Sponsors this week are


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is
owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice 
of 5 digital stamps

Our 2nd Fabulous sponsor is 

DigiDarla is the brain child of Kim Eskola and her daughter Emilea.
Digi Darla is offering a fabulous prize of 
5 Free Digi’s to 1 winner of the challenge

This Week our Challenge theme is 

Summertime Fun!


Our Special Guest Designer this week is 
Rachelle is sharing this sweet card using a Digi Darla Design.
I'm Rachelle Green and I'm just giddy to be chosen as the guest designer at Love to Create. I've started scrapbooking about 2 1/2 years ago as I wanted to scrapbook my wedding photos. Now I'm coming up on my third anniversary, and while I absolutely love being married, that scrapbook still isn't finished! Once I discovered cardmarking, I was off and running. When I discovered Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils and OMS, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! Sewing is my first love, next to the husband of course, but cardmaking/paper crafting is a very close second. When I'm not sewing or papercrafting (I'm on several design teams), I divide my time between golf (weather permitting), bowling, riding my Harley-Davidson Fatboy and just enjoying LIFE. I am a three-year breast cancer survivor amd while not always, I always see the glass as half full! In a few months I will be celebrating my 55th birthday and my 3rd wedding anniversary! Life is good! Vist my blog at http://www.imblackmartha.blogspot.com
You can find more of Rachelle's beautiful creations with Digi Darla Designs
on her blog as she recently joined the Digi Darla's Design Team!!
Congratulations Rachelle! Thanks ever so much for joining us as our Guest Designer this week!!
More Inspiration from the Design Team 
Digi Darla's "Beach Scene" 
Robyn's Fetish "shells for sale"
Digi Darla's "Teen Penguin Watermelon"
Digi Darla "Crissy with Ice Cream"
Robyn's Fetish "Shells for Sale"
Digi Darla "Boy with Flowers"
Digi Darla "Ashley with Rose"
Digi Darla "Country Mailbox"
Digi Darla's "Crissy with Ice Cream"
Robyn's Fetish "Shells for Sale"
Robyn's Fetish "Sun Flower Smiles"
Digi Darla " Teen Penguin"
Robyn's Fetish "Ms Turner and Hotch"
Robyn's Fetish "Play Ball"
Zenita

Robyn's Fetish "My Spring Garden"

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a  MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.
If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a challenge please add GDT after your name!

11 comments:

  1. Creative DT full of inspiring cards and imagination...wonderful challenge. I have a couple of Robyn's stamps I hope to find amongst my stash and use it...(love the colours in all the cards)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 5 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful challenge and beautiful inspiration. Thanks.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of the top five! So exciting and I'm very honored.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for selecting me in the Top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration from the DT; thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the inspiration. DT's and everyone's cards are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful surprise and how very excited I am to have my Recycled Solitaire Shadowbox chosen and showcased on your challenge blog. It was so much fun to play along with all of you. Thank you for the pleasure and for showcasing my piece.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic creations everyone !!
    dont ya wish our summer was as good"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another fun challenge! Fablous DT samples!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!