Monday, March 25, 2013

Challenge #58 Pastel Colors


Happy Monday!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week in our "Anything Goes" challenge!
We had such a fantastic turn out, we enjoy visiting each blog and seeing your creativity in action! Your Creations were all Fabulous!!
Choosing winners each week has become harder and harder, everyone's inspirations are truly Amazing!!

Our  theme this week is
Pastel Colors 


A Huge big thank you to our Two Fantastic Sponsors Last Week




Winner of their Fabulous prize  of  3 Digi Stamps of Winner's Choice

#75 Liselot



http://www.doctor-digi.com/
Winner of their Fabulous Prize of two digital images of winner's choice !

#273 Crafty Girl 

Congratulations !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until March 31st to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!


5 Top Picks

#109 Jo W

#206 Rebekah

#65 Gitte 

#144 Mary-Anne V

#2 Sheena B

Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who played along with us,
You all are winners in our eyes!!!


Our Wonderful Sponsors this week are



Do you have a sense of humor? Are you looking for a cute stamp? Then, we are the company for you! QKR Stampede is the somewhat cute somewhat quirky rubber and digital stamp company. We Showcase the artwork of Ken Herrod, who had a unique, somewhat quirky style with lots of humor and character. You are sure to get a chuckle out of our stamps! We have been offering our unique stamps and supplies to the craft industry for over 15 years. At QKR Stampede our images are available as unmounted, natural red rubber stamps OR as digital stamps! If QKR Stampede Stamps aren't exactly what you are looking for, Don't miss out on the sister companies: Eureka Stamps,  Biblical Impressions Rubber Stamps, or the newest addition; Alluring Impressions.

Offering a Fabulous Prize of 5 digital images of winner's choice 





Hello! I'm Rebecca from Wings & Willows. I am a happy wife and mama to 3 sweet girls. The hubby and I live out in the country along with an assortment of animals. In my small amount of spare time, I love to blog about our life  and share some new (and free) stamps that I've created. (As well as fill you in on sales in the shop!) My digital stamps definitely are a reflection of the day-to-day things that go on at home. I've been doodling for the past 30-ish years, so it's great to be able to share my art with friends! In addition to that, I paint fingerprint trees. Just think of them as a fun and unique alternative to guest books. I would love for you to take a peek at my shops. (Or drop a line on my blog! I love to hear from you!) Thanks! Becca :)

Wings & Willows is offering a $15 Gift Certificate to their online store 


We are excited to  Welcoming our Guest Designer
 this week
Nick 

Hi, my name is Helene but I call myself Nick in the scrapbooking cyber world. Nick is what my hubby use to call me. I have two peeps (3 and 5) and they are making my days so much more interesting.  I live in Askeby, Sweden. Askeby is a small village (just outside Linköping) out in the country and at the moment still covered by lots of snow.
I have been scrapbooking since 2006 and I'm totally hooked!  I enjoy creating layouts, cards, matchboxes and mini albums. I love to colour images of all kind and I collect paper!!
I am a designer for my local scrapbooking shop here in Linköping. I also design for Digi Darla and two challenge blogs called Crafty Catz and Brown Sugar. I love finding new techniques and being inspired by all of you! That´s why I love my blog run. Hopefully I can provide some inspiration back to you as my way to say thanks.
Hugs Nick

Nick is showcasing Wings and Willows  "For You" with her beautiful card



Be sure to stop over to Nick's blog and leave her some love !!
Thank you so much Laura for joining us!!!

 FABULOUS INSPIRATION from our Wonderful Team Designers

Showcasing QKR Stampede Stamps 




Amanda







 Mei






 Mian




Inspiration showcasing the wonderful Wings and Willow Images 

Ruza


 Mei



Laine





Zenita


Thanks Ladies, Another Fabulous Line Up!!!

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project
on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like!
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge.
Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

We would love to have you join us as a Guest Designer please add GDT after your name! 
If you do not have your email advertised on your blog please send email to Jacki 
with LTC GDT in the subject line.
I really want to offer you a chance to be a Guest Designer 










13 comments:

  1. Fab challenge, love the variety in the DT cards, they are all brill.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having me in the TOP.5. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for having me as a gust dt. Wonderful cards from everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, thank you for the great challenge this time. Love the pastel colors :) Stunning work by the DT's.
    Have a great week everybody,

    Dunja x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to have won. I will email you soon. Lovely challenge thank you for letting me play along. See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Wow, I'm one of the winners. First I thought I was just lucky, but now I see my card was chosen. That's a very big honour as there were so many lovely entries!!!
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT projects, thank you for the inspiration and fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the Challenge and the wonderful inspiration from the team.

    Nice greeting from Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter to you all, love pastel colours..
    The photo is not of good quality..sorry hope you can imagine what it looks like in real life anyway...

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work DT fab challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the challenge, wonderful inspiration from the DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!