Monday, August 19, 2013

Challenge #79 - Fancy Folds

Happy Monday!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"Color Inspired Challenge" last week.

We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing submissions showcasing the amazing Colors from our Photo Inspiration! The team and I had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!

A Huge "Big" Thank You to last weeks Sponsor(s) 


The Winner of 4 Sassy images of your choice is ... # 16

Congratulations!!  Laila aka Koneko

Fresh Brewed Designs
Fresh Brewed Designs

The Winner of 3 Digital images of your choice is ... # 23

Congratulations !  Jose

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #78 WINNER in the subject line so that we can get your prize information sent to you.
Our NEW Winner's Badge will be emailed to you with the prize information.

Our TOP 5 PICKS for this week are ...

#15 Jacky - Paddington Fan
#13 Ria 
#1 Elizabeth H
#11 Billie A
#7 Tracy F

Congratulations!!!
Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #78 TOP 5 in the subject line so that we can send you
our NEW TOP 5 Badge.

A BIG HUGE Thank You to everyone who played along with us last week!
You are ALL Winners in our eyes!!!

*****************************************

Our Fabulous Sponsor for this weeks
Fancy Folds Challenge are

The Stamping Chef
The Stamping Chef was born in November 2012, after I (Tamara) decided to switch from the scrapbook community to the crafter side of designing. Drawing is my passion, and my style is fun, cute and doodlish ... I think =D. I love to see images come to life when they're colored by amazing crafters. Creating digital images can be a tedious process, but I love each and every step of it. I have a lovely bunch of ladies standing next to me, creating, giving me advice, and help me every where they can. I'm so totally new in this great adventure, but I love it! It's so totally different than I'm used to. I hope I can provide you with loads of cute, happy, funny images you can work with.

Offering three (3) images of  WINNER's Choice!

Eureka Stamps
Eureka Stamps
Eureka Rubber Stamps offers some wonderful hand calligraphy verses, beautiful large alphabet letters and backgrounds perfect to use as monograms or to compliment your verses and greetings, fine art animals, whimsical valentine characters, and lots of cute Christmas and birthday stamps for cat and dog lovers. Join us on Facebook and receive some fun specials not available to everyone. And, make sure you visit our blog!! Eureka Stamps offers both digital stamps and unmounted red rubber stamps.

Offering five (5) images of  WINNER's Choice!

Di's Digi Downloads
Di's Digi Downloads
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4-yrs ago when I bought my daughter a card-making kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like-minded people. 

I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself. This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back. I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

Offering a $10.00 Gift Certificate to the Store!

Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week!!

Christine Garner
Christine is a designer for The Stamping Chef  showcasing  Rockabilly Rebel


NOW for some inspiration by our Amazing Designers!

Amanda
Eureka - Butterfly & Sunflower digi20801


Chris
The Stamping Chef - Jolene




Deanne
The Stamping Chef - It's Snowing


Jackie
The Stamping Chef - Howdy Baby

Pop Up Slide Fold


Mei


Mian
The Stamping Chef - Little Lucy


Michelle
Eureka - Raining Duck digi2006




Ruza
The Stamping Chef - Don't be Sad




Sandra
The Stamping Chef - Val N Tine


Susan
The Stamping Chef - Jolene


Trudy
Eureka - Dog & Present digi12701 and Love the Gift Sentiment digi25804






Zenita
Eureka - Flower Angel digi15701


We are now offering the WINNERS the opportunity to join us as a Guest Designer for a future Challenge! Good Luck!!!

To play along with this weeks Challenge PLEASE post a direct LINK to your blog post of the card/project using the INKLINKZ below, and LINK back to our Challenge from your Blog. You can join in as many other challenges as you like along with our challenge. However, you can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of three (3) times per Challenge.

Please DO NOT back-link to cards/projects that you have previously posted!

We hope you will join us this week!!!
Crafty Hugs' ... Love to Create Design Team

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to you all and wow amazing Dt creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards by the DT. I love to see all the different folds. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my creation as one of your Top 5! So exciting! And, congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I just realised i did back-link my project. Please remove it!

    Best regards,
    Birgit - Pysselfnatt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for putting my card in your top 5, it was a lovely surprise!! Just off to email you!!
    love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!